Unlike her Mommy and Daddy (as you will see in the pictures), apparently Abby doesn't care for cake.
--------------------------------------------------------
We took Abby to the San Diego Zoo yesterday. We were there for almost 4 hours and she didn't sleep a wink. She was so stimulated and seemed to really enjoy watching the animals, and the people. The polar bears and monkeys put on an extra special show playing around with their friends and in the water. But they were all fun to see and we were happy Abby enjoyed it so much.
-----------------------------------------------
And just 'cause they're so stinkin' cute...
------------------------------------------------
Sidenote to ML: Tutu pictures are coming soon...I promise!
9 comments:
Doesnt like cake....that's crazy talk. I imagined that the day and the days leading up and after were going to be hard. I am glad that you honored Madison on the cake. I am sure she was beaming from heaven. Looking forward to the tutu pictures and some with her bow too. By the way, I think that it might be helpful for you to write your feelings out. Even mail them back to yourself and keep it sealed for a later date in the future. It's cheap therapy but I can tell you from past experience it works although mine wasnt about your loss, another but a loss just the same. Hugs and more hugs! ML
PS. those two are going to be trouble with a capital T!
Happy 1st birthday to your wonderful babies! I am sure it was a hard yet wonderful day. Also, you look wonderful!! Now on to toddler hood, are you ready?! Sheesh, I can not imagine having another around any time soon. You are a brave one! {grin} Much love to you and your family!
You look so gorgeous! Such a cute little belly!
That's so funny that Abby doesn't like cake...WHO doesn't like cake? Especially one that pretty? But, it's certainly better for her! Good for her--making smart choices already in life! :-)
Happy Birthday Abby! I know her sister is looking down on her smiling. Look how far she has come in one year!
Big dates are tough. ((Hugs)) to you and your hubby during this very bitter sweet time.
Happy Birthday, Abby! I love the pictures, even though I'm in disbelief she didn't like her cake:)
I can only imagine what you must be feeling and going through. Sending hugs your way:)
Happy Birthday!!!!! She is ADORABLE! Love her red hair! :)
britt
Stacie,
Thank you for sharing the photos. They are beautiful. I think it is so lovely (not the right word, but close maybe) that Madison's initials were on the cake too. I can't imagine how hard the 24th was for you and Brian. Each moment must have been filled with complete polar emotions. Please know whatever you are feeling is normal and you are a marvelous mommy to both Abigail and her sweet sister in heaven. They are both blessed to have you to call their own.
My thoughts are with you all the time!
Love,
Kristi
PS: I swear I do have a present for Abby - and have had it since before her bday and as soon as I get organized it will be in the mail.....I am crummy, I know!
You know, believe it or not, first birthdays are hard even without what you have been through... so I can't even imagine how hard it was for you. Madison is shining down on you on birthdays and every day. Sending lots of hugs - and you are the cutest pregnant person ever!
Love the pictures, Abby and her cake are adorable.
Love, Heather and the gang
Looks like Abby had a good birthday! We were thinking of you, Brian, Abby and Madison on the big day. Hugs to all of you-
You look great-hope you are feeling good.
xxoo
H, J and Ella
Post a Comment