A big thanks to Cindy for the box of hair clips that came in the mail this weekend (Abby is sporting one with her Illini dress). You are awesome (and a proper thank you will be in the mail soon)! And did I mention, Abby took her first steps this past Friday night! She made it 3 whole steps. All. By. Herself. And last night she figured out that she can stand behind her little train and walk all over the place. It seems like it's just a matter of time before she'll be off and running, and I can't wait!
Video coming soon!
4 comments:
Cute in the dresses! Congrats on the ASU win as well. AH our girls are walking! Where has the time gone?!?! Brooke took her first steps on Saturday only a few days after Kenzie. *sigh* Our babies are growing up.
Oh, she is SO cute in those!
Hey...when she out grows that Illini one, I just might know someone who is having her first little girl in January and would buy it off of you...
*hee hee*
Way to go, Abby! 3 whole steps!? You are going to be running circle around your Mama very soon...!
so big! :)~
I just LOVE her hair color!!
Hope you're feeling good mama!
Post a Comment