In all seriousness...this is NOT what a pregnant belly is supposed to look like, all bruised and stitched up. I guess professional maternity pictures are out of the question (eh, I wasn't planning on doing them anyways). Today I am 27 weeks. I am trying to get around a little, although I am still very sore. The sweet little girl in my belly has been kicking like crazy the last 2 days, which is great, except for when she hits one of the spots with stitches. Then it hurts like the dickens. As you can see by the bandaids, they tried to go in laparoscopically to get to my appendix, but ultimately had to make an incision to reach it.
Abby is doing well too. And her Daddy...oh my gosh, he has really stepped up. He did an amazing job with her all week and is doing great juggling the cooking, cleaning, taking care of Abby and taking care of me. He's the B-E-S-T, and that's really all I can say.
10 comments:
Hoping you heal quicky.
Even with the bruises, band-aids, and stitches your belly is still absolutely beautiful! Hang in there!
Do maternity photos - you and baby girl are lovely!
Oh man! What an experience to remember! (And not in a good way!) I'm thinking of you often and hoping that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. 27 weeks... keep that baby girl safe and secure!
I'm crossing my fingers for a January baby!
OH MY! I read the post before this too to get caught up! I am glad they found everything when they did! I am glad everything is a ok. I am glad you have close friends and a great husband there with you!
Oh geez. Bless your heart. Makes me hurt just to look at your picture. I hope you recover quickly!
Wow, you've really had a go-of-it lately.
Glad you and baby are well and I wish you a speedy recovery!
Well Girly... you have just been through the ringer huh? Sorry you had to go through all that mess, but I am glad that you have an amazing hubby to step up and help out. :) Ps. that belly is still adorable :)
stacie, while my mind and body and heart are filled with the madness of which is of it's own (you know it all). My mind has been trembling prayers from my tongue for you. my heart is breaking. I wish we could be in the same hospital room so that we could cry together like bbf should. Look for my call today please. misses, kisses and hugs. ML
WOW girl!!!! You can really spice up a pregnancy! :) JK! Glad that the little one is doing well and you too! I hope it's all smoothe sailing from here. . .HUGS!!!!!
Kelly sent me the link to your blog and I just spent the better part of my work day reading every entry.
I really hope that you hold onto that baby girl inside every minute possible.
Hang in there...
Post a Comment