Thursday, November 12, 2009

Phew!

All went well today at the perinatologist. We are still on plan for staying out of the hospital until December 26th. Yay! Next appointment is in a week and a half. Thank you for praying. It's working!

6 comments:

Membership Required said...

Praises! I was getting worried. Now I can drink my wine with out a care in the world. Hugs, ML

Devin said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

*ahem*

I'm so happy :)

Beth said...

WoooooHoooooo!!!!

Kristi said...

Thank God! So glad to hear it. Was laying in bed last night thinking, "I didn't check Stacie's blog! Oh please let it all be okay!"

So glad it is!

xoxo

Jill said...

WOO HOO

Kristie said...

That's great news! Prematurity Awareness Day had me hopping through my blog links from last year. Looks like we are due around the same time. Shows how long it has been since I read your blog... I ended up on bedrest at 20 weeks, but am up and around again. Good luck to both of us!!