Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today Abby is 18 months old. And she goes down the slide all by herself.



And her baby sister Lilly was 9 weeks on Monday.




I can't even believe how fast the time is passing, with little time to blog, unfortunately. I'll try to do better with that. Tomorrow Lilly has her first doctor appointment in over a month, so I will be sure to post her latest stats and such. My best guess is that she's about 8 pounds now. She's getting to be such a big girl. It's hard to believe that my due date was last Saturday and going by her adjusted age, she is just 5 days old.



8 comments:

Membership Required said...

so sweet they are. Did Abby get a hair cut? It looks shorter. How are you mama bear? Good I hope. Let's talk live soon. Misses and Hugs, ML

Machelle said...

How cute! They both look wonderful!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful little girls!

H. said...

Beauties! They are both just too stinkin' cute.
And I an totally jealous of your California sunshine!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

That last picture is priceless. And is that red hair I see on Miss Lilly?!

Jill said...

Great pics :)

Heather said...

Oh what beauties! Lily is getting so big. Thank you for thinking of me the other day. I totally understand what you mean by having very little time to blog. Now that we are finally out of the hospital, and trying to catch up on a little rest...I am hoping to do better with my blogging. Love looking at your pics of those cuties! Have a great day!

Jen said...

Hello.
This is my first time to your blog. I have twin girls Grace & Faith {also with red hair} born at 23 weeks {from IVF}.
Just sayin' Hi, and your girls are SO. ADORABLE!