While tending to Lilly the other day, I heard some commotion in the kitchen. I assumed Abby was playing in the tupperware cabinet, like she normally does, but instead, she was working on this



I wanted to be upset, but instead, turned my head so she couldn't see me giggle, and ran for the camera.
7 comments:
A future gardener!!
I just love these moments! On one hand you're a tad upset, and then on the other you find it quite funny! I love it when they decide to explore and experiement!!!
Too sweet. You cant be mad at that face.
I have grabbed my camera at similar, "what the heck are you doing?" moments too. (Worse, I have even encouraged a re-enactment a couple times to get the photo!) So funny these kids!!
LOVE IT!!
Oh this made me literally laugh out loud! Just think, when Lilly is old enough, they will work in cahoots! This is just too cute! Too cute of a girl to be mad at.
I can imagine that I will have many days like these as well! Sometimes all you can do it laugh! : )
What a cutie!
Post a Comment