Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Blog Design

Who's your favorite blog designer? I'm looking to finally update It's A Corny Life, plus I've got a new one in the works. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Membership Required said...

Jenissa at http://www.onceuponablog.org/
did mine and beth's. She has done a lot of blogs and is GREAT to work with. Super pricing, etc.

Machelle said...

http://eb-designs.blogspot.com/

Feris said...

the design girl makes some lovely blog designs...
here's her link
http://www.thedesigngirlblog.com/

Erin W said...

I vote me :) But I'm just biased.

Ps.... for some reason I lost your blog on my blog roll... (A LONG LONG TIME AGO). I think that I remembered EVERYTHING about you and the family but I couldn't remember the blog title. It literally drove me crazy. I was just on Blog Frog updating and I FOUND YOU! I have never been happier :) Now I have lots of catching up to do. YAY!