Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year. New Blog. New Me.

The new year is just around the corner and personally, I can't wait! I'll be the first to admit that twenty-ten was not my best year.

The new blog is in addition to this one. I hope you will hop on over and check it out.

The new me? Well, there are a lot of things I want to work on personally...too many to list right now. I am a work-in-progress and I am sure if you keep following it's a corny life, and the new blog, you will see what I mean.

But, enough about me...how cute is this little one year old?


And this little two year old?


Seriously.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love their hair!!!

Meet the Smiths said...

Beautiful little girls...as always.

Membership Required said...

Super cute girls. Curious to know what the changes are. Have a fantastic 2011! Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Devin said...

The girls are getting so big...and are so cute :) Excited about your new blog, that looks great!

Heather said...

Yay! So glad to see some new photos of those cutie-pies!