YAHOOOOOO! I had a feeling... especially by the "I don't feel very talkative" in the last post. SO very exciting! I take it this was a surprise too? Do we know the due date yet?
I'm thrilled for you guys! Congratulations! Best of luck and I hope the pregancy goes smoothly!
LOVE IT! I am so glad you are sharing this with the world. I am going to spread the word with the girls in TX that prayed for you, brian and the girls. Praying for a normal uncomplicated pregnancy with all the lovely aches and pains of normalcy. HUGS, ML
OMG!!! What AWESOME news! What a great surprise....so, so happy for you! We'll pray for a looooong, boring and uncomplicated pregnancy!! And, cute Crocs on Abby, by the way! Those are just the cutest!What size is Abby wearing these days? We have more hand-me-downs for sure... H,J and Ella
21 comments:
this doesn't look like the first one you sent me! hmmmm...how many tests did you end up taking?!?! well, regardless CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats sweet mama!
~Elyse
OK we have a looooot to catch up on! How exciting!!!!
YAHOOOOOO! I had a feeling... especially by the "I don't feel very talkative" in the last post. SO very exciting! I take it this was a surprise too? Do we know the due date yet?
I'm thrilled for you guys! Congratulations! Best of luck and I hope the pregancy goes smoothly!
is it weird that I'm crying?!
That wasn't my first reaction...more like, "Shut up!" and goosebumps!
Awwwwww
Congratulations!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!
When you told everyone on the forum I was jumping up and down...and I am still so excited!!! Gosh, God has great miracles!!!
OMG...is this a natural pregnancy??!!! YOU GIVE ME HOPE!
congrats!!!!!!!how exciting for your family!!!!just to show how great GOD is!!!!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!
Congrats!!
I blurk you via Kelly/Aubs blog, but am unlurking to say - Congratulations!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I remember asking you if you would try again and you said yes, but never mentioned when. I cant wait to hear some details.
LOVE IT! I am so glad you are sharing this with the world. I am going to spread the word with the girls in TX that prayed for you, brian and the girls. Praying for a normal uncomplicated pregnancy with all the lovely aches and pains of normalcy. HUGS, ML
Oh my goodness....
I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it...and shhhhhhhhhhh........
.....but we have yet one more thing in common now!
Mums the word--and CONGRATS to you! I am so happy for you!
Oh my gosh, how exciting! Congratulations!
Woohoo! Congratulations, sweet mama! Prayed for you and your family (friend of ML)
What a spectacular Wordless Wednesday!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I just found your blog, and I'm very happy for you. Now I'm gonna start from the beginning.
yay! Congrats!
OMG!!! What AWESOME news! What a great surprise....so, so happy for you! We'll pray for a looooong, boring and uncomplicated pregnancy!!
And, cute Crocs on Abby, by the way! Those are just the cutest!What size is Abby wearing these days? We have more hand-me-downs for sure...
H,J and Ella
Post a Comment