Thanks Merry Lynn for the adorable tutu and "I'm 1" bow. We had fun taking the pictures! Well, I had fun taking the pictures. I can't say for sure Abigail did.
Oh she's so cute it the tutu and of course I love a good bow upon a girls head!!!! The pictures are great, I might need one for my picture gallery on the fridge. Hint hint. Hugs and more hugs, ML PS. Noticed the new layout but had to comment first, like it!
The tutu pictures are absolutely adorable. We love the #1 bow in Abby's hair. It is mystery how it is staying in position during here adventure in the backyard. She is sooo much fun. She has such an awesome disposition, a cute little smile and we love to hear her giggle. Seeing her reach her one year milestone with all of her health issues behind her has been such a awesome answer to prayer. We love the new format and your thoughts about our little angel, Madison Marie. She is in our thoughts as well, especially at this time. Our love and extra hugs, Grandma and Grandpa
CUTE PICTURES! Love them!! I need to get some bows for my girls hair. Any tips on which are best? Love the new layout and gosh, our babies are one?!?!?!??!
9 comments:
I just want to squeeze her!
Oh she's so cute it the tutu and of course I love a good bow upon a girls head!!!! The pictures are great, I might need one for my picture gallery on the fridge. Hint hint. Hugs and more hugs, ML
PS. Noticed the new layout but had to comment first, like it!
The tutu pictures are absolutely adorable. We love the #1 bow in Abby's hair. It is mystery how it is staying in position during here adventure in the backyard.
She is sooo much fun. She has such an awesome disposition, a cute little smile and we love to hear her giggle. Seeing her reach her one year milestone with all of her health issues behind her has been such a awesome answer to prayer.
We love the new format and your thoughts about our little angel, Madison Marie. She is in our thoughts as well, especially at this time.
Our love and extra hugs,
Grandma and Grandpa
CUTE PICTURES! Love them!! I need to get some bows for my girls hair. Any tips on which are best? Love the new layout and gosh, our babies are one?!?!?!??!
Oh my gosh! Love it!!
oh my, these pictures are GORGEOUS!! you are very talented. although, it helps to have such an adorable subject!
aww they turned out so well!!
Adorable! I love tutus and all that frill!
She is a doll!
Post a Comment