Monday, December 21, 2009

News From Stacie's BFF....

Hello. I come to you asking for prayers over the Corntassel Family. Stacie delivered sweet baby girl Corntassel early this morning.

Please know that Stacie will update when she can but for now just pray for healing and health.

I spoke to her this morning and although I am not going to share the details of the arrival or conditions know that she is resting and so is baby.

Again I just ask you to lift the Corntassel family up with prayer and well wishes.

Thank you and blessings to all,
ML

17 comments:

Jill said...

Prayers for all of you.

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

Praying...

Kelly said...

Thinking of you Stacie and your baby girl. Please update us when you can.

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

Prayers and hugs. Keep us updated please.

Kristi said...

Thank you for the update. Please let them know we are praying hard!!!!!!!

Love,
Mark, Kristi, & Luke

Beth said...

Praying!!!! Please update as Stacie allows!!!

Machelle said...

Praying hard!!! May He be with you and your family!

Devin said...

Stacie--I'm praying too {so hard} for you and this little girl!

LucieP said...

awww we were so close to Christmas!
I am saying a prayer.
Thanks for the update!

Grandma said...

Just to say Mommy and baby girl are doing very well! Thanks for the prayers and wishes. Stacie will update as soon as she can.
Stacie looks and is tired and baby girl is beautiful.

Heather said...

Thanks for the update Grandma - we have been very worried! Keeping mom and baby in our prayers! (And dad too!)

Heather

Heather said...

I'm praying for all of you!

Holtan-Bates family said...

Prayers!!! I know God has his arms tightly wrapped around you and your family. May peace and love surround you! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Jill said...

Sending up more prayers for your family.
Hugs Jill

Heather said...

I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!

<3

Heather

Alexis said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Stacie and Brian and Big Sister Abby! Sending lots of love and Christmas wishes to the West Coast...

k said...

Have the chills.

Am praying and thinking of them all.