Monday, March 1, 2010

10 weeks old

...8 pounds 6 ounces
...20.5 inches tall
...hair: red
...eyes: blue
...seems to be refluxing (just like Big Sis) so we've started her on Zantac
...is starting to hold her head up
...still eats every 3-4 hours 'round the clock (will Mommy ever sleep again?)
...in size 1 diapers
...wearing some newborn but more and more 0-3 month clothes
...is being treated with antibiotics for a little case of thrush

8 comments:

Machelle said...

Another red head for sure! How cute!! She sounds like she is doing great!

Beth said...

Love that red hair. I see so much of you and Abby in Lilly!

Devin said...

Loving that red hair! I'm partial to redheads, you know! :)

You WILL sleep again...I promise! I know, I understand...I'm right there too, and I tell myself that SAME thing every day!

Membership Required said...

Precious Pretty Girl. I love the little angle kiss. on her forehead. Campbell had one and it has faded but I put sunscreen on it and did when she was little so the sun would not make it darker. Thoughts on probiotics over the zantac?

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

I am so curious about the antibiotics for the thrush. We have been battling thrush for a year now with my baby. He has been on so many antibiotics for constant ear infections and flo-vent for asthma, both of which make thrush so much worse! We do probiotics but he won't really eat much so I can only get so many into him.
So, I am really interested in hearing what your doctor is doing for the thrush.
If you get a moment I would love to hear. My email is msrakiey@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Kelly said...

She is beautiful! I think she looks so much like Abby!

Sleep will come. I'll cross my fingers for you. But just think, she's chunking up quick from all those feedings. =)

Heather said...

So sweet! She looks so much like her big sister!

reamteam said...

They're both so pretty, just like mom! Looking forward to raising some babies on the softball field with you all.