Anyhow...we had a busy weekend. Brian has been at work since Friday morning. Ugh. I had a wine tasting Friday night, which went really well. Yesterday the girls and I met my Dad and Barbara at Huntington Gardens, and sadly, this is the only picture I was able to get of both girls.
Lilly has decided today that her new favorite sound to make is "da da da". She has been having so much fun with it. And she also decided today that it was time to start trying to pull herself up to a standing position and hang out. She can't really pull herself up yet (as hard as she tries), but if you prop her hands up on a chair or something, she will totally support herself. Seriously...this girl is growing up WAY too fast.
Anyhow, back to the Gardens yesterday, Lilly had fun with her Grandpa
While Abby and Barbara enjoyed the Chinese Garden
It was a really nice day but we are looking forward to Daddy being home tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow...I will be spending the day cleaning and packing because Tuesday morning I am off to NYC with my sister for a little R&R. And while I am there, I will continue to pray for this family. They have weighed so heavily on my mind, having been through something so similar with my family. I hope you will keep them in your thoughts as well.
3 comments:
I love that you're back to blogging! Enjoy NYC, and I'm definitely praying for that family!!!
1. Thank you for praying for Kaci...they will continue to need it, that's for sure.
2. Love the new look!
3. The girls could be TWINS! Unbelievable! :)
They are too cute!
To reply to your comment on my blog about crying it out... yes, they do wake eachother up. It sucks! =( Most nights Aubrey sleeps right through Addy's crying. Sometimes she's up screaming too. It's tough. Let's hope Addy just sleeps all night rather than crying two times! *keeping my fingers crossed!*
Post a Comment