Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Dress Rehearsal

I don't normally get all that excited about Halloween, or at least I haven't the last couple of years. Maybe it's because last year I was pregnant and the year before that we had just brought Abby home from the NICU and were somewhat under quarantine. I mean, look at how tiny she was!



I can't even say for sure that she was 4 pounds when we took that picture.

But this year, I am excited. I decided to make their costumes this year a surprise, and tonight after bath time we did a little dress rehearsal and revealed the costumes to Daddy. To say he loved them would be a little bit of an understatement, and I am so pleased that he loved them so much.

As for the blog reveal...well...you'll just have to wait a few more days.

2 comments:

Membership Required said...

No fair! I remember you having a few of those onesies as I sent one and you had gotten a few others. Hope all is well. Pray for a return to AZ for us!!! We'd be that much closer!!! Me and the kids will come summer with you and you and the family can come for football and spring training....or when ever you want. XO, ML

LucieP said...

oooh I wanna see!