Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where are all the smiles?

I don't know what it is about my girls and the camera, but they just refuse to smile for pictures. But it didn't stop me from taking a rediculous amount of photos at the pumpkin patch today.



















They may not be smiling in the pictures, but oh lordy did these girls have a blast today! We rode the train, jumped in the bounce house, played carnival games, ran through a maze made from haystacks...and so much more! It's the second year in a row that we've gone to the Irvine Railroad Park for the pumpkin patch, and seeing how much fun they both had, we certainly will go back again next year.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can never get a smile on camera, too. B can be having a blast, but you wouldn't know it looking at the pics :)

Your girls are gorgeous and I love it when you post updates/pics of them!!!

Membership Required said...

What fun! I love the picture of them in the cut out faces. Abby seems to be quite the serious jumper too. Moments like these go by so quick....sigh.
Hugs, ML