
Meet Abigail. She was a movin' and a shakin' at today's appointment. Hmmm...maybe it was a little sugar high from that yummy cupcake I had for breakfast (Thanks Jeff and Susan)! Anyhow, after moving all over the place, she finally decided to settle in with a big stretch with her little arm over her head.
This is Madison. She happens to be looking right at us. That black hole in her belly is actually her stomach. She was also very active, but I think she was just having too much fun swimming around in her new little pool. And speaking of her little pool, I am referring to her amniotic sac...remember she was the one that was shrink-wrapped, and now she has more than 4cm of fluid to swim around in! Yay! That was just some of the good news. Abigail's former olympic sized pool (or so I like to call it) has leveled out at a perfect 4.3cm. She had almost 10cm of fluid around her right before the surgery, so this is a huge improvement as well. We just couldn't have been more pleased with the news we got today. So now we just sit tight and wait until our next appointment one week from today. It seems so far away...
7 comments:
What sweet little babies you have!!! Only another mommy could say that about an u/s picture. "grin." Praises on the continuing good news. God Bless your week. I am going to call you tomorrow. Get some rest and drink some water.
WAHOOOOOOO!!! Keep the good news coming! We'll keep the prayers going too!!! Tyler says, "Auntie Stacie haves good babies?"
That is awesome, Stacie! Congrats on all the good news. I am keeping you and the girls in my prayers. =)
Hi Brian and Stacie,
I know Brian knows me, I am Mary Schultz. We go back to the good old Loara High School Days---Loved those football games. I love your comments Stacie, Jean sent me the blog. You should wirte a book when all is settled. I know it will have a happy ending. God Bless. Mary PS I told Tammy and she said I hope they have red hair like their Daddy she sends her prayers too.
Hi Stacie! It's Cousin Annie in Texas! We're all so happy and thankful that things are going so well with you and those baby girls! The blog is fabulous ... Lexi forwarded it on to me!
Hi - I am a friend of Merry Lynn's. She had us all praying for you! So happy for you and those precious babies!
-Missy
Hey woman, glad to hear the great news...I think a cupcake for breakfast is the PERFECT way to celebrate such a report! We think and pray for you every day, but Grady is in a tough spot. He's not sure which girl he wants to take to the EHS Prom 2025. I told him not to worry, these things have a way of making themselves clear. Much Love, the Reams
Post a Comment