Happy Birthday Abigail! You are stunning! Have a fun month!Great photos!
Great photos...How is she 7months..that is just crazy!! WOW!! Where did you take the pictures??Diane
I love all the pix! I really love the red hair -- these are the first pix where her redness truly shows!!! Happy 7 months!
Happy 7th month Abigail! How beautiful you are!!!! I can't wait to meet you....maybe you will fall in love with Travis and live happily ever after. hugs, ML
Happy 7 Months, Abigail! What a beautiful girl!
So cute! Can you believe they are 7 months already!!!!britt
hey there. A reader of mine who also is friends with My Charming Kids is hosting a prayer blog for Stellan. I thought you'd like to know.http://prayingformckmuffin.blogspot.com/2009/03/stellans-prayer-vigil.html
Happy 7 months! Where does the time go?! Nice photos as well! And she is sitting up too?! Gosh, who said these girls were preemie?!
I absolutley love your new photos! She is sooooo sweet!
Crash away! Would love to officially meet you:)
I like the new header! Also, the poem you added in the sidebar is beautiful. xoxo
You have been tagged over at my blog!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Abigail! You are stunning! Have a fun month!
Great photos!
Great photos...How is she 7months..that is just crazy!! WOW!! Where did you take the pictures??
Diane
I love all the pix! I really love the red hair -- these are the first pix where her redness truly shows!!! Happy 7 months!
Happy 7th month Abigail! How beautiful you are!!!! I can't wait to meet you....maybe you will fall in love with Travis and live happily ever after. hugs, ML
Happy 7 Months, Abigail! What a beautiful girl!
So cute! Can you believe they are 7 months already!!!!
britt
hey there. A reader of mine who also is friends with My Charming Kids is hosting a prayer blog for Stellan. I thought you'd like to know.
http://prayingformckmuffin.blogspot.com/2009/03/stellans-prayer-vigil.html
Happy 7 months! Where does the time go?! Nice photos as well! And she is sitting up too?! Gosh, who said these girls were preemie?!
I absolutley love your new photos! She is sooooo sweet!
Crash away! Would love to officially meet you:)
I like the new header! Also, the poem you added in the sidebar is beautiful. xoxo
You have been tagged over at my blog!!
Post a Comment