TOO CUTE!!!
What a SWEETHEART :)~Elyse~
So sweet! I promise to try and get the tag thing done. I'm having super limited computer time:) Looking forward to next month:)
so sweet. Did you change her bedding from what your originally purchased?My tag post will be tomorrow. See you soon.
What a great series! :-) Love it.I am currently working with a slower-than-slow and absolutely ancient computer--as soon as we get our laptop (much faster!) I will get those recipes to you!*I saw the meat and potatoes one, so I'll be trying to keep that in mind hee hee*
She's too precious!
Can I copy and paste your "remembering" to my blog?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!
What a SWEETHEART :)
~Elyse~
So sweet! I promise to try and get the tag thing done. I'm having super limited computer time:) Looking forward to next month:)
so sweet. Did you change her bedding from what your originally purchased?
My tag post will be tomorrow. See you soon.
What a great series! :-) Love it.
I am currently working with a slower-than-slow and absolutely ancient computer--as soon as we get our laptop (much faster!) I will get those recipes to you!
*I saw the meat and potatoes one, so I'll be trying to keep that in mind hee hee*
She's too precious!
Can I copy and paste your "remembering" to my blog?
Post a Comment