Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Photo Shoot

Some of our favorites from a little photo shoot today...and by the way, I really wish I knew how to work with Photoshop.









14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been following you and your family from the beginning!!!so happy that you have such a wonderful blessing with Abigail and her little angel Madison!!!you are such an inspiration in my life!!!i just wanted to say thank you for being so strong!!!!God Bless!!!melinda

Machelle said...

Too cute! Love the pictures! She is great at sitting up!!

Val said...

Love the pictures. I too need to learn how to use my photoshop better - let me know if you get any lessons. I have been trying to use some fo McMammas tips - but they still don't turn out like hers!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love her little outfit.

Elyse said...

Adorable...can't believe how well she is sitting up! What a cutie :)
~Elyse~

Beth said...

Such a sweetheart! I truly look forward to meeting you and Abby here very soon!

Membership Required said...

FINALLY a bow in that beauty's hair! Will send more! Cant wait to see you. I have had a weird weekend. My grandma died early saturday morning and I knew it was coming as she was put in Hospice on Monday. We have had to much death in the last week. Will try to call your tomorrow. ML

Kelly said...

Those are great Easter photos! What a big girl sitting up by herself already!

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful pictures! She is such a doll! You said you wish you knew how to use Photoshop better. I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, and it is so cool and can do so many cool things! If I only knew how to use it!! So I bought the Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 classroom in a book. It comes with a disc and book and you can go through step by step lessons. I have only started but I hope that it will teach me lots! Just thought I would tell you about it. If you have the same Photoshop, you might want to look into it! Good luck and Happy picture taking!! Amy

Anonymous said...

ME and you both!! I am going to try and do a photo shoot with my neighbor Mason today.. We will see how it goes...
But I LOVE the pictures...Are you going tomorrow to CHINO?? We are all off so thought about it but really don't want to go...to CHINO...
Diane

LucieP said...

Abby is getting so big! I just can't believe it!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

sooo cute! i love that black and white one the most!

Heather said...

I don't think I can handle this level of cuteness, really. How can anyone be this adorable, all the time? Doesn't she get tired? LOVE the outfit and the girl wearing it more! Happy Easter to all the Cornys.

Love, the A-Team

Anonymous said...

Hey deleted...my blog...family member got ahold of it...Will explain in Palm Springs...long story!! But will still be checking in on yours!!
Diane