
Here is a rare photo of me and Abby (I am usually behind the camera).

We ran into a couple of old friends...

As a matter of fact, Charlie (on the right) and I are the Godparents of my sister's kids, Hannah and Nick.
And then of course, there was Abby...checking out the game.

And me playing with Photoshop Effects...

I still need to work on those skills. Next up...the Red Sox Friday night!
3 comments:
TOO MUCH FUN!!! She looks like she had a great time! I need to take some lessons from you and get out more. I am just so terrified to get the girls off their nap schedule!
WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOUR BLOGS! :) I love the ANGELS and I think I was there the same night as you very cool. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and now that it is getting hot we should set a play date for the beach or something. :) That would be fun.
OK, I need an update from you to see how you are doing! I miss seeing your baby girl! I hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment