Pooping?! If that is the case, I do not call our exersaucer an exersaucer, I call it the poop chair! Almost every time they are in there that is what ends up happening.
Why is it that there is almost nothing as funny as the look on babies' faces when they poop? And I always feel guilty because they sure don't look like they're enjoying it. And yes, we are so glad that she IS pooping!! And she's cute even then!
10 comments:
Pooping?! If that is the case, I do not call our exersaucer an exersaucer, I call it the poop chair! Almost every time they are in there that is what ends up happening.
How cute! Isn't it funny how we can all be so excited about her pooping?
So happy she's doing well!
Ha! Too, too funny. I have a few of these of my boys myself, and I love them!
I'm going to use them to torture them someday in front of their girlfriends. Ahem.
well we do have reason with her to sing praise for poop.
In her case every one is a reason to rejoice! I love it!
I just captured Bray doing the same thing today:)
Why is it that there is almost nothing as funny as the look on babies' faces when they poop? And I always feel guilty because they sure don't look like they're enjoying it. And yes, we are so glad that she IS pooping!! And she's cute even then!
LOL The joys of mommy bloggers! We have SO much to embarrass our kids with later! ;)
I LOVE IT! Every time I catch Sophia doing that face I do it with her so she doesn't feel alone! HA HA! She is so darn cute.
funniest thing ever!
Post a Comment