Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tug of War

We had a playdate/sleepover the other night with Floyd's Family.

Yvette ran to the store with Tyler to get, um, well...a bottle of wine...and I stayed back with the girls.

Everything was going well until they got in a little tug of war over the Sesame Street pop-up-thingy-toy (yes, that is the technical term). And of course, as any good Mommy and babysitter would do I broke up the fight ran and got my camera.



Now I'm no expert, and I certainly don't want to be raising a bully, but I would say from the looks of it that Abby won the war. I mean, the toy is closer to her, and she does have a good grip on Tatum's hand and shirt...

I'm just saying....

12 comments:

Alicia said...

We have that Sesame Street Pop Up Toy and all the kids fight over it. Even the 8 year old!

Kelly said...

Hilarious. =)

Beth said...

Ha! Too funny!

Elyse said...

Too cute and Hilarious!
~Elyse~

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

That is hysterical!!

Machelle said...

I agree, I think she won! haha! Too funny! I would have done the same thing....are we bad?? hehe

Membership Required said...

First I must say that I am so jealous of the sleep overs. :(
Secondly, I think Abigail does look like she's about to kick some @&^!
Good things BFF's forgive so easily.

LucieP said...

just saying..lol...that is funny!

Heather said...

Ha just wait! Ella and Ava have had fights that put the WWF to shame... way to go Abby! We knew she was tough!

The Pifer's said...

How funny!!!! They are so adorable!!!!!!

Heather said...

Happy birthday! Hope you are having a great day! Lots of love!

Membership Required said...

Happy Happy Birthday. MILK this weekend for all you can get. A birthday and your first Mother's day! Yahoo!
Hugs, ML