It all started last Monday morning when Abby and I headed out to pick up Yvette and her kids. After a quick fill-up, and getting 3 little ones settled in carseats in the backseat, we were on the I-10 heading east to our old stompin' grounds of Tempe Arizona. There we met up with ML and Beth and their kiddos for a fun playdate at Tempe Town Lake. ML even supplied a professional photographer, but I must say, wrangling 6 kiddos all under the age of 4 for a perfect picture was not such an easy task. But here you have it folks...
The future of Arizona State University...
After a fun day of playing and lunch with the girls, we packed up and headed back west...to LaQuinta California. There, we met up with my Mom, sister, and her kiddos for some more playdate fun.
There was ice cream.
Appropriately followed by bathtime.
We played games.
There was even a mini Tour De
And poor Monkey.
If you ask me, he should have known better.
On Friday, we packed up again and headed a little further west where we caught up with Daddy in Palm Springs and enjoyed a family weekend with the firefighters at their annual softball tournament. We spent most of the time at the fields and poolside, and sadly, the camera rarely came out of it's bag. I did manage to snap this one picture of little Miss Sassy Pants playing on the patio.
All in all it was one heck of a week. Exhausting, but fun.
And if you are wondering about Monkey...well, he had a rough night but it wasn't long before he was hanging around with us again.
4 comments:
Oh what a fun week you had. I LOVED our time together. Wish it was longer but I treasure every minute and the memory of holding your sweet girl!!! Glad you made it home ok. Now it's time to rest. Hugs & a HUGE thank you for coming out to AZ, ML
Hey! Welcome back! I missed your updates! So..play date? Give us another week of getting healthy and we are all yours!!!
It was so nice to finally meet you, Abby, Yvette and her kids!
Could Hannah look anymore like you in the ice cream pic????? LOVE the post, and as cute as our kiddos are, I think I may love the monkey photo the most!!!
Post a Comment