Sunday, January 23, 2011

Breathe

It's been a tough week.
We've been couped up.
Sick.
Tired.
Sick of being sick and tired.
We needed some fresh air.










We got fresh air.

For a little while (at least), we got fresh air.
And for a little while, I didn't worry about our upcoming Thursday appointment with our new neurologist.

6 comments:

Membership Required said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were able to get out. Now call me back. ML

H. said...

Looks awesome! Glad you could get a "breather"-we are thinking about you and, as always, sending prayers and positive thoughts!
xoxo

p.s. Jealous of your mild temps.-it was -10 here this morning-no joke. Once again, I am trying to move to a warmer climate!!

Beth said...

Looks like a fun day! I'm happy you were able to take a break from your stress and enjoy a great day in fabulous CA weather with your family!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Glad you guys had a good day. Ill be sending positive thoughts your way for Thursday!

Devin said...

Stac, been busy with Lola's party, but I just came and saw what you posted below...oh, goodness gracious. Suffice it to say that you are always in my prayers, but I will be stepping them up a bit until you find out what in the world is going on.

On a brighter note, your day in this post looks wonderful...

Kristi said...

Yay for a break and a breath of fresh air literally and figuratively.

Praying....