I was about to go to bed when I went to plug in my fancy new phone (that I still really don't know how to work) and found that I had a new email. Remember our Palm Springs trip a couple of weeks ago? Well, one of the awesome wives on the team took some really great pictures and sent them to all of us,
and these are my four favs...
(I really need to crop the foot out of that one)
(the ice cream man came by and I seriously think he may have sold every. single. push-up-pop that he had on his truck, just to our team alone).
And apparently then Abby topped it off with a...hawaiian roll???
That's my girl!




2 comments:
CUTE!
so cute. What kind of fancy phone did you get. I am upgrading in May to a Iphone or droid. My envy is a cool phone but I need MORE.
Post a Comment