Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to the hospital for me...

Well, we bought a couple of weeks, but my time at home is officially over...at least for a while. The doctors have decided that I have too many unknown variables and they would prefer to monitor me in the hospital. They always ask where I would rather be, but this time they didn't give me much choice. So off I go to the land of no internet and horribly uncomfortable beds...

4 comments:

Membership Required said...

We will be thinking of you and of course praying. In the end when Abigail is in your arms the stay(s) wont seem all that bad. I will call you soon. Lots of Hugs, ML

Anonymous said...

Hello to Stacie and Brian from the Wilds of Idaho!
Auntie Linda and Terry here. We've been gone a few days to Oregon to cool off at the coast. I just pulled up the blog site and read you and little Miss Abby are going back to the hospital for an extended stay. Guess it is best for now. We are routing for you. Loves, L&T

Anonymous said...

Stacie,
I know you hate it there but as far as location you certainly could be much worse off! I agree with ML that when this is all over and you are holding my little granddaughter you will think back and say "what was I thinking!" I love you sweetheart and I know you would do anything for your little one, you have already done so so much - I couldn't be more proud of you! Love, Mom

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Praying for your new little family (all three of you), remembering Madison with love...

Heather & Jason,
Arline, Aidan, Alec and Ava