Wednesday, June 17, 2009
It's official...
I got word today that the computer is done. I guess I "fried" the motherboard. I know exactly how I did it too. It was my fault. So now, as frustrating as it is, I guess I have to go shop for a new one. Grrr. I liked my old one! The good news is, he can save my files. The bad news is, since I hadn't registered my Photoshop software yet, there is no way to get it back (I purchased it as a download so I do not have an installation cd). I don't even remember what site I purchased it from, so there goes $50 down the drain. I will have to purchase it again if I want it back. At least all of my precious memories can be saved. Thank goodness for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
OH NO!
What did you do to fry it?
I may need to make sure I don't do it too! lol
thank goodness is right. I know just how terrible it can be when pictures are lost. ie: my wedding pictures.
I thought you were going to say it's official "we're pregnant!"
Getting a new computer will be nice too! Glad you can save your memories. PHEW!
Look at the blessed side, your files are safe! That is FAR more important than $50 of software.
So happy that you're able to save your files, but bummed you computer is dead:( Those suckers tucker out so easily, I think!
Yay you're back!
*grin*
You should check out Picnik.com It's a photo editing site. Most of the stuff is free or you have the option to purchase more options for $25 a year. It's super easy. Just thought I would share with you in case you were interested.
Post a Comment