Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. I guess time has just gotten away from me, especially since I am now chasing around a
crawling Abby. And now that it's been
so long, and I have
so much to talk about, I can't figure out where to begin! So while I work on sorting out all of my thoughts, I will at least post some pictures taken over the last few weeks...unedited of course, since I still don't have a PC, or my Photoshop. And speaking of Photoshop...I really need a new header, don't I?


(PRC Reunion...I have never seen so many multiples in one place!)

(Sheepherding at the Irish Festival on Father's Day)

(first time on the swings)

(resting at the Angels game)

(Daddy's softball tournament)

(in the dugout)

(playtime with her BFF)

(more playtime)

(and more playtime)
A real update is in the works...I promise!
3 comments:
Our baby girls are just getting so big!!!
Such a cutie! You are so lucky Miss Abby will sit through a game. We can't get Braydon to sit-still through dinner:)
I just noticed that you read the Chic Runner blog - I love that one! She totally inspired me to get out there and get moving!
Abigail is too cute for words. I love her bathing suit!
xoxo
Post a Comment