That is the best photo I have seen you take.I love how you can see her shadow. Maybe I just love me some b/w baby butt photos. But oh she is so darn cute! Is that in your house or on vacation?
I love this picture!! The cute pudgy legs...naked baby pics.. too cute! Someday she will probably be embarassed by this photo, but then she will get older and realize how adorable it is. Babies are just so precious.
8 comments:
That is the best photo I have seen you take.I love how you can see her shadow. Maybe I just love me some b/w baby butt photos. But oh she is so darn cute! Is that in your house or on vacation?
Ok, this sounds very odd, but I love baby butts!! I love this picture and the shadows it created. Very nice!!
oh my goodness, i love baby butts! im pretty sure i will have an entire album of our little ones bare bottom!
LOVE it!
britt
Totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cutest picture ever!!!
LOVE IT! Look at those chunky thighs! She is adorable! Rolls and all!
I love this picture!! The cute pudgy legs...naked baby pics.. too cute! Someday she will probably be embarassed by this photo, but then she will get older and realize how adorable it is. Babies are just so precious.
Post a Comment