I don't really have anything exciting to say, but I feel like I haven't been a very good 'blogger' lately. Don't get me wrong, I've been out reading all of my favs, just haven't done much posting or commenting these days. Could it be that I am just over the whole blog thing?
Anyhow...all is well over here in the corny life. Abby is doing awesome, as usual. She is just about walking all over the place now, although once she falls, she prefers to just crawl the rest of the way. She still can't get to a standing position without holding onto something, but she's very close. I would imagine that as soon as she can do that, the crawling will be history. I really can't wait for her to be running all over the place. I don't know why really because I know it just means more running for me, but it just seems like life will be easier with her as a walker. And maybe I'll be more inclined to get out more often, knowing she isn't going to want to drop to her hands and knees and get filthy dirty everywhere we go.
I've been trying to spend some time getting the 'ole wine business going. I think I have been feeling somewhat guilty for not making much of a financial contribution to our family right now, and with the holidays and another baby on the way, I am feeling kind of down about it. I put it all on the back burner when I found out I was pregnant and then summer was so busy that I didn't have much of a chance to work on it. But now I am in full swing, and trying to get my business going. Speaking of...if anyone has any success tips about direct selling, I'm all ears! Or better yet...if you enjoy a glass of wine every now and again, check out our awesome wine club at www.mybranchofthevine.com!
As for my pregnancy, I am 21 weeks today. Without looking a gift horse in the mouth I must say, this pregnancy has been SO easy. Although I guess with what I have to compare it with, anything would be easy. I did have a couple of days of mass panic about 4 weeks ago that resulted in me buying a doppler on eBay. So it's been nice to hear the little peanut's heartbeat every night when I go to bed. We lost Madison at 24 weeks 2 days, and I would imagine as that time approaches in this pregnancy, my anxiety will once again rise. After we lost Madison, I rented a doppler and was only able to use it for 3 days before I was hospitalized for the duration of my pregnancy, and I was going to rent again, but when I did the math, it was cheaper to buy one, especially since when I am done with it, I can turn around and resell it on eBay...hopefully recouping most of what I paid for it.
So Abby is sleeping right now...in her high chair. It seems that our new routine involves her passing out half-way through dinner. I mean literally falling asleep in her plate. This is about the 3rd night in a row she's done it. She'll only sleep for a half an hour or so, and then will be up until about 9pm or so. At least right at the moment it's giving me a chance to do something productive. Ok, so maybe not so productive, but who cares, right?
Well, I guess for not having anything to talk about, I've done a lot of talking! So for now, I will sign off and spend the rest of Abby's naptime catching up with all of my other favorite blogs...
7 comments:
hee hee. You are doing an awesome job mommy. Lets get together soon for lunch or something. I am so happy for you!!! Did you figure out a name for your lil one?
I am glad you updated! I love reading about you guys! I know I will miss Luke's crawling days, but I am excited for it for when we are out too. He loves to crawl and I think, "Ugh, such dirty, gross hands!" He can keep crawling in the house though- I am not ready for my little baby to grow up yet! :)
Glad Abby is doing so well and so happy about this pregnancy being so much smoother! You all deserve it. I am glad you have the doppler and hope it gives you joy and comfort!
Kisses and Love!
PS: Did Abby;s birthday gift finally make it?
It's a phase...blog boredom....I got it, I think we all go through it. I am past it now. As far as for business. I am finding I am having some success with social networking. Facebook and Twitter. I took a webinar by doug firebaugh on how to use these socail media tools to brand yourself with your company. Interesting. But they CAN NOT replace the face to face contact you must do to build a business. His words not mine but I believe it. Anyhow...Abbby sleeping in HC...wow! Mama just move adjust dinner time and put her to bed....she'll probably just stay there or will soon. She's too big to be having a evening "nap". Ok off my sleeping soap box. I hope to talk to you soon. Hugs,ML
I am glad all is going well with your pregnancy! I get bored with updating the blog as well at times. I understand completely! I think it is funny she is asleep in her chair.
Glad to hear all is well! I wish you the best with your sales. I could never do a job like that!!
You and me are in the same boat. I regularly check my friend's blogs, but rarely blog on my own.
Happy all is great with you and the family -- and good luck with you wine biz:)
Post a Comment