It is hard to believe, but today we are celebrating the one year anniversary of Abigail coming home from the hospital. She was 7 weeks old when she came home, and was tipping the scales at about three and a half pounds. Remember her then?
And now, well...now what can I say. She's a 23 pound, healthy, happy little girl who is exceeding everyone's expectations and doing everything that a healthy, full-term 13 month old would be doing. What a miracle!
Oh Stacie! Happy Anniversary! I remember that day last year very well! We were so happy for you to be home together! We are very glad Abby has gone above and beyond expectations!
Praises! She looks wonderful than and now. So happy that this year has been blessed with her growth and development. That your family is growing and healing. Remembering this day coming home with out Madison must have been hard too. Thinking of you and always praying for your family.
Happy Anniversary! I remember being so excited the day you brought Abby home...and keeping you all in our prayers...then and now. Abby reminds me of a certain little girl I know (and looks related, I think) ...so watch out, don't let the cute face fool you(I speak from experience!) :) You guys all look great...wish we were closer so we could meet Miss Abby... Hugs to all...hope you are feeling good! xoxo
I'm back. I found this on another blog and thought I'd share it with you. I thought the organization was special enough to pass along and seeing that you are celebrating a year ago leaving the nicu and having spent time in the picu I believe I thought you might like to see this. http://www.survivalmodeparent.org/
8 comments:
Oh Stacie! Happy Anniversary! I remember that day last year very well! We were so happy for you to be home together! We are very glad Abby has gone above and beyond expectations!
She is beautiful - and you look fabulous!
It is truly amazing. Happy Anniversary.
Praises! She looks wonderful than and now. So happy that this year has been blessed with her growth and development. That your family is growing and healing. Remembering this day coming home with out Madison must have been hard too. Thinking of you and always praying for your family.
Happy Anniversary! Funny, I am just about to do this post as well!! I love your little belly as well!! You have three miracle babies!!
Happy Anniversary! I remember being so excited the day you brought Abby home...and keeping you all in our prayers...then and now. Abby reminds me of a certain little girl I know (and looks related, I think) ...so watch out, don't let the cute face fool you(I speak from experience!) :)
You guys all look great...wish we were closer so we could meet Miss Abby...
Hugs to all...hope you are feeling good!
xoxo
I'm back. I found this on another blog and thought I'd share it with you. I thought the organization was special enough to pass along and seeing that you are celebrating a year ago leaving the nicu and having spent time in the picu I believe I thought you might like to see this.
http://www.survivalmodeparent.org/
CONGRATS!!
need a corny family update fix. Post soon or call me. I am a single mommy until Monday afternoon. Oh my head!
Post a Comment