Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally! Me and my girl.

25 comments:

Beth said...

Awwwww... just melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

A big congratulations to you, she is beautiful!

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

So cute! And you look beautiful too!

Devon said...

oh, she's look so big!! and she's beautiful....what a precious moment!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a precious little pumpkin. :)

Sarah said...

YAY! Gorgeous baby and mommy!! Congratulations again!

Erin W said...

GRORGEOUS girls! You look great for going through all that you have just been through. Lilly is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

awww she is so beautiful glad that your doing well:)

melinda

Elyse said...

Beautiful! You and her both!
~Elyse

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful Mama!

Membership Required said...

Perfect! I think you have one that looks like YOU!!!!

Alicia said...

You look fantastic and she is precious!

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

She is a precious lil doll. You look great! Thanks for the updates its so fun to see them. :)

Holtan-Bates family said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Just beautiful and we are all so thrilled to see you all doing so well! What a beautiful family!

Meet the Smiths said...

adorable! Priceless picture!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You both look amazing! Made me so happy to see that picture this morning!
When Lilly is home, I have a package I will send for both your girls!!Praying for you all and sending lots and lots of hugs from CT!
xoxo
Hope

Machelle said...

She is just precious! (You are too!)

k said...

AH! She's just so precious. Have the tingles...

LucieP said...

girl you look beautiful!! She is so precious...love it!!

Devin said...

I'm having trouble *sniff* typing through *sniff* my tears of joy. :) Love her. So glad you both are enjoying time together. *sniff*

:)

Jill said...

You both look great!!

She's a doll.
Hugs

The Sweet Life said...

Congrats...she is so beautiful!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful and you look fantastic!!!!!

Floyd's Family said...

Blissfully beautiful! I sure wish Tatum hadn't tossed my cell into the bathtub (in which Ty was bathing,) then maybe I'd have heard about this day sooner! Love you

Madeleine said...

Hi Stacie, wow it is a year since I checked in to see how you are doing and so much has happened! Congratulations on having another beautiful little girl, sounds like you had a tough ride and I have everything crossed for you. She looks like a real fighter though :-)
Take care and look after yourself...

Madeleine x (Magic Magin from IVF message boards a couple of years ago)