she sent the most amazingly (hand)crafted baby book for Lillian. Seriously Kelly, you are SO talented! I don't know how you find the time. Thank you so much. I just LOVE everything you sent. The clothes are already in the drawer of Lilly's isolette, and as you can see, she's wearing one of the adorable outfits today. Thanks again!
As for Lillian, she started taking the bottle 2 days ago. She is still in the isolette, but I am hoping she will be in an open crib either tomorrow or Sunday. She's taking the bottle like a champ, too. Finishing almost all of them. I am getting more and more confident that she will be home by our originally planned c-section date...which is only one week away! Today she weighs 4p5oz. I still can't believe she is so much bigger than Abby was when she came home. She seems so tiny to me. I can't wait to have her home so that we can all be together the way it should be, and so that Abby can finally meet her baby sister.
11 comments:
I just love your updates! Praying Lilly does get to come home next week!!!
I am praying Lily will get to come home soon! She is beautiful!
great pics thanks for sharing!
She is just beautiful!
You just made my day! I'm so glad you liked the First year baby book. Hopefully you'll be able to document all of Lilly's milestones.
Coming home would certainly be awesome! 4 pounds already! Miss Piggy! Grow and feed... she'll be home in no time.
I LOVE the pictures with her in the preemie outfit. I'm glad they will work for her. She looks so big with real clothes on.
Absolutely email me.... I'd love to meet up with you if you're in the area. It would be so nice to meet you in person and your girls.
amazing!
Yay! Lilly looks so cute in her clothes! Praying she'll be home soon!!
xoxo
Hope
What a kind thing for Kelly to do...such a blessing, I'm sure! I love when people do things like that. :)
Lillian is so beautiful! Praying she is home with her Mommy and big sis and Daddy soon!
Way to be a machine on the bottle, Lilly!
I so hope that she gets to come home next week. What a great day that will be!
she's getting big!! so adorable!
got your comment on my blog...we do live in so cal...not sure where you live but would love to chat...email me @ robdevmikels@yahoo.com
Beautiful!!! Corny, how loved!! Your Family is beautiful!! You are blessed my friend! :)
Post a Comment