Adorable! Praying for you all and Abby tomorrow!!!
Ditto to what Beth said!! Prayers for Abby!!
Boooooo hoooooooo!So sad. :( I got an adorable one of all the kids, and was SO hoping to post it on Superbowl Sunday!Maybe I still will anyway.Thinking of and praying for you tomorrow...
cute. Prayerful in Texas today as always. ML
SO cute, yet so sad. ;)Thinking of you today. Please post some {good news} when you can!!
I just blew up the pic but I think some bows might have come into play. Glad I sent them your way.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Adorable! Praying for you all and Abby tomorrow!!!
Ditto to what Beth said!! Prayers for Abby!!
Boooooo hoooooooo!
So sad. :( I got an adorable one of all the kids, and was SO hoping to post it on Superbowl Sunday!
Maybe I still will anyway.
Thinking of and praying for you tomorrow...
cute. Prayerful in Texas today as always. ML
SO cute, yet so sad. ;)
Thinking of you today. Please post some {good news} when you can!!
I just blew up the pic but I think some bows might have come into play. Glad I sent them your way.
Post a Comment