I don't know if it has anything to do with how many hours/days/weeks my girls have spent in the hospital or at doctor's appointments, but one of Abby's favorite things to do is play with the stethoscope. 
And Lilly doesn't seem to mind at all!
Abby has discovered the wonderful world of pretend play and I absolutely love it. From being a "doctor" to having full "conversations" on the (pretend) phone...she really has quite an imagination.
6 comments:
My girls were just doing this the other day! Loved it! Yours are too cute doing it too! Pretend play just started happening a few weeks ago and I think it is simply amazing!
Imaginations rule. Who needs all the gadgets like wii etc. We love that our kids can just make up stuff to do in the yard or in the house. Even on a ride to the store. It's great. I am sure you haven't even touched the tip of the ice berg on this one...I know we haven't. Love the after bath look so sweet.
ML
SO cute! Ella loves to play doctor and recently it's been a vet...the pretend play has just begun for you! It's so much fun! Enjoy! Always love seeing pictures of your girls...now we just have to find a way to get all our kids together! Would LOVE that!
So cute! Maybe she will make mommy and daddy proud and become a real doctor one day :) Wouldn't that be grand!
Very cute! I love to sit back and just watch B (all kids) play and go with whatever comes to mind!
You are such an inspiration. I lost my identical twin sons Easton and Parker November 2010 and am beyond heart broken. They were mine and my husband's first children also and we are trying to cope and move forward. We give God all of the glory for the time that we had with our boys but will miss them the rest of our lives. Your girls are beautiful. Betsy
Post a Comment