Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's harder than it looks!

As you can see, my little "computer project" was redesigning our blog. Holy cow is it harder than it looks! I've seen all these professionally done blogs and after seeing ML's new look, I was inspired to do a makeover on ours too (thanks ML). With nothing but time on my hands, what the heck, right? Well you can see where that thinking got me. Something tells me Madison and Abigail will be off to college before I get a handle on it.

2 comments:

Membership Required said...

I like it. I was surprised to see the change when it came up. How did you do it? I went on and couldnt find the header and wall paper you used on blogger. Did you scan it in yourself?
Good job. ML

Membership Required said...

Just saw where you got it all.
ML