Friday, July 18, 2008

Public Service Announcement

In case anyone is interested, tomorrow at noon (you may have to check your local listings for the time) the Discovery Health channel will be airing a one hour show called Twins in Peril: Twin to Twin Transfusion. It follows 4 families and their journeys to save their babies from TTTS. It also shows video of the fetal surgery performed to cure the disease (which happens to be the surgery I underwent as well). Anyhow, our miracle doctor, Dr. Chmait, is on the show as well. I happened to catch the show the other night when I was flipping channels and found it quite interesting (although I guess I would considering I lived it!). Just thought I would share in case anyone is interested in learning more about TTTS or what we have been through to save our babies.

3 comments:

Membership Required said...

I shared this on my MOPS board so those that have been praying for you can watch if they would like.
Thanks for the heads up. Also it was great talking with you today.
Misses & Hugs,
ML

Heather said...

I think I may have seen this if it's a couple years old? (Yeah, I watch all those baby shows...) Will tivo it and watch!

Hope all is going well - have a great weekend!

Love, Heather

Membership Required said...

I had DVR'd the show and we watched it tonight with my parents. WOW! However the whole time I kept thinking of you in the hospital and hoping that things turn around. We are praying for you and the girls. I just knew as soon as I heard your message that you were there. I am so glad that you called me!! I know you wont be able to read this until you are released but I had to make a post as a way to reach out to you. Hugs, ML