Then she gave her Mommy kisses.
It might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Oh, and did I mention...
LILLY IS HOME!
After 21 days in the NICU and at only 34 weeks and 2 days gestation, weighing 4 pounds 8 ounces today, our newest little miracle is HOME!
20 comments:
Oh give her BIG kisses from me!!! Congrats to the family of four and an angel in heaven!!! Miss Lilly looks so pretty in her going home outfit. Hugs to all. ML
AWSOME!!! Welcome home!!
What a great day! God is awesome and the power of prayer is amazing! So glad to see that Lily is home after just a short time in NICU. That really is a short time considering the turn of events.
Also, I left you a little something over on my blog. Check it out when you have some time.
congrats!!!! wow, home at 34 weeks...thats amazing!! how much does she weigh now??
congrats!!
Oh heart be still! How precious! I am so glad to hear that everyone is home and doing well. Enjoy you family all being together!
Congratulations! Woohoo!
I wondered when there was that picture of Abby in her jammies if Lilly was home.
I'm so, so happy for you guys.
Praises!!!! Congrats -- couldn't be happier for you. Your babies are just so precious!
Congrats...she is so precious!
Absolutely, positively amazing! She is such a little miracle--so glad you are all together again!
What wonderful news! God bless your whole family!
(Well I guess he already did :o) )
GET OUT! That is incredible Stacie! Congratulations! I bet it feels so good to finally have your family together. Lilly is such a little fighter! 34 weeks. Go Lilly!
Congratulations!
Awesome job Lilly, Mommy, Daddy, Abby and Angel Madison! You brought the newest little member of your family home! We are ecstatic for you!! Yay for homecomings!
Much happiness and love!
Yay!!! SO happy for all of you! Lilly has proven to be like her big sister already-a strong little fighter! :) Adorable, too!
Once I can get myself and the two little ones to the post office, there will be a box arriving for your little girls! Give them both kisses from all of us!
xoxo
Hope
How exciting!!!! So happy for you and your family. The girls are just adorable.
WAHOO! I am so excited that she is home!!! Such a short time in NICU. She is just as strong as her sister! God is great!
Oh Hi! Stacie and Brian!
Do we not have a couple of cutie "Great Nieces" or what? This is just too good. We are back from our COLD trip to Florida. Trying to catch up with stuff - including reading your blog and getting updated. Are we seeing more red hair with little Lilly? Ummm? What wild times you are going to have - as if you haven't already. Wonderful, lovely, swell.
Loves, from "Auntie" Linda and Terry in Boise
So glad you all are home together!!!!!!! We are looking forward to making the introductions. In our thoughts and prayers still.
Not sure how I found your blog but I've been following for a couple months now...so happy your new little bundle of joy is home and healthy! You have such beautiful girls! :)
WOW.. I have to add that you and Kelly so have a lot in common. That's crazy. I'm So glad that she was able to give you guys clothes and a book. How SWEET!
the most adorable pictures I have seen in a while ;)
Post a Comment