Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Seriously? It's been a month?

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted on the blog. And even more importantly, it's been a month since I've had a chance to catch up with everyone else in the blog world. Seriously. Where does the time go???

I have a camera full of pictures that I have yet to upload to the computer.  Not sure why I don't have time to do it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Lilly is not only walking, but is basically at a full speed sprint. Everywhere. It's tougher than I thought...trying to keep up with both of them.   The good part is, I am skinnier that I have been in about 5 years.  So I guess keeping up with them is doing some bit of good.

I am hoping to get one of those fancy smart phones one of these days, so when I'm sitting at the doctors office, at physical therapy, or in a parking lot when the kids have fallen asleep in the car, I can be, you know, productive.  I'll get bills paid. Make phone calls. List things to sell on eBay. Maybe buy a few things on eBay. Research local events that might be fun to do with the kids. Check the weather. Read emails. Post to my blog. Read other blogs.  You know...the important stuff. 

But for now, I don't have a smart phone, and I should get to bed, because the kids have finally, fallen asleep.

2 comments:

Beth said...

You are funny:) Looking forward to an update!

Meet the Smiths said...

Love reading your posts...and can't wait for an update. I have been slacking, too. It's hard to stay on top of a blog, 2 kids and one in the oven :), the housework, and also enjoy the Sunshiny days we have been having... I need a smart phone, too...I just have to convince the hubby that it is actually a need and not a want...lol