Ok...so let's try a little game. Are you ready? I want to know if anyone can guess Abigail's current weight. She is going to the doctor today, so I will post the answer tomorrow. Leave a comment if you dare to take a guess. Here are some clues:
She weighed 2 pounds 4 ounces on her birthday...10 weeks and 4 days ago.
One week ago today she weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces.
Yesterday she graduated to Newborn sized diapers (Yay!).
And here's a visual clue...this picture (from Wordless Wednesday) was taken yesterday.
Now...what do you think her weight will be today at the doctor??? Winners will get...well...bragging rights. :-)
10 comments:
Okay here is my guess:
I say 6 pounds and 8 ounces.
If I win I definately want "Bragging Rights" and a little cuddle time.
XOXO, Grandma J
My guess is 6 pounds, 2 ounces...what a big girl!! She looks so great-we are so happy for you all-give her a big hug for us!
xoxo
H, J and Ella
6.5...she looks the weight was when my little Miss Campbell came home.
Cant wait to hear about her visit. Hugsm nk
Hello there,
I just wanted to tell you that I came here 'just for a few minutes' to thank you for visiting our blog....and I have spent a good couple of hours here, between last night and today.
I wanted to tell you that your daughter is absolutely precious! I am glad that she is home now, and is doing well. And, also, that I am sorry about the loss of your other daughter.
I lost a child last year as well, to 2nd trimester miscarriage--and it was very, very difficult. I wish no one ever had to feel that pain.
I am assuming by your link that your daughters had TTTS? One of my very good friends' twins also had that, and she was very fortunate to delivery 2 healthy daughters. I know (as does she) that that is, unfortunately, not the norm.
Anyway, I am rambling. I just wanted to let you know that I will be back to visit, and that I will be praying for you. Have a wonderful night.
My guess is 6lbs 1oz. Can't wait to see those chubby cheeks to come in. =)
BTW, Yah for newborn diapers! Big girl Abby!
I'm a new reader but i wanted to play in this little guessing game! From looking at the picture from yesterday i will have to say 6 pounds and 7 ounces!
6 lbs 5 oz!!! Crap that is already taken! 6 lbs 6 oz!
6 pounds, 9 ounces....can't wait for the results!
I'll go with 6 lbs 3 ozs. just for fun and isn' it fun that she's doing so well!!!!
I'm going with 6.5 as well.
Post a Comment