So big!! Look at how big she is getting! We were looking at pictures of Luke from the NICU tonight and I cannot believe how big he has gotten. Mixed in with our photos were the pictures of you and Abby. I said to Mark, "she has gotten so big too!"
Abby is getting cuter each time I see her. How is that possible? You would think they would max out on cuteness - but it does not seem to happen!
Just think of the fits she will throw when she's two. Oh the joy you have to look forward too. By the way come to my site and look under locker room and go to surviving life's curve balls. I had sent you to her site before...they have good news.
She is beautiful and has gotten so big! Its been a while since I've left a comment but I have been following the journey and thinking about you everyday. I'm so proud of ya Stac and thrilled for your miracle!
6 comments:
So big!! Look at how big she is getting! We were looking at pictures of Luke from the NICU tonight and I cannot believe how big he has gotten. Mixed in with our photos were the pictures of you and Abby. I said to Mark, "she has gotten so big too!"
Abby is getting cuter each time I see her. How is that possible? You would think they would max out on cuteness - but it does not seem to happen!
Love it!! Who wouldn't cry when they miss Daddy? :)
she is getting so big!
oh that comment was from the Gekas twinkies by the way! :)
Just think of the fits she will throw when she's two. Oh the joy you have to look forward too. By the way come to my site and look under locker room and go to surviving life's curve balls. I had sent you to her site before...they have good news.
She is beautiful and has gotten so big! Its been a while since I've left a comment but I have been following the journey and thinking about you everyday. I'm so proud of ya Stac and thrilled for your miracle!
-Stacey
Post a Comment