So here I am on a Friday night blogging about my inability to take a decent photo and no sooner than me finishing my post, I decide to go check out my favs...one of which happens to be
MckMama's blog. Sure enough, I find out when I get there that Small Fry is having a Small Fryday contest, whereby you can win cool camera stuff. And hello?!?! I just posted about how I need to work on my photography skills (or lack thereof)! I swear it's fate. And, she's also offering to design a new blog header for the winner...and boy could my (all too obvious) homemade blog header use a makeover!
3 comments:
It IS totally fate!! Glad you entered and congrats on your gorgeous miracle finally coming home last month!!
I love her site. She has amazing stories and pictures. She inspires me. Another good photo lesson site is pioneer woman and her stories rock too. you can find her on my side bar. Missed your call but will try to call you this weekend. Hugs, ML
Hi there, this is a friend of ML's. There is a website called scrapblog.com where you can make a really cute header and it is REALLY easy and free. Just in case you want to try it yourself!
Post a Comment