In a galaxy far, far away...
Ok...ok...not so long ago (2 years to be exact),
and alright already, in THIS galaxy (not one far, far away)...
anyways...back to my story...
This man

And this woman...

were married!

That's right. This Christmas Eve we celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. It truly was the happiest day of my life.
Until...
Exactly 20 months later...
August 24, 2008...
a 2 pound 4 ounce miracle, and her angel twin sister came along...

And made our little family complete.
So today, December 24, 2008, I celebrate my husband. The father of my children and the love of my life.
And I celebrate my daughter, who today turns 4 months old.
And I celebrate Christmas.
Happy Anniversary Brian. And Thank you for loving me.
And Happy 4-month birthday, my sweet baby Abigail. Everyday you amaze me with your strength.
And finally, Merry Christmas! Be safe. Be happy. Stay warm. And enjoy...
8 comments:
Beautiful post! So eloquent and lovely! Congratulations on such joy!! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mark, Kristi & Luke
Congratulations - what a beautiful family! God bless you on this special day.
Congratulations on your 2 year wedding anniversary and for your sweet little girl! Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your family.
A very happy anniversary to you...
There certainly hasn't been a dull moment since that first beautiful evening on the beach two years ago.
Hopefully you'll take some time out of your busy day to celebrate this special event.
We are looking forward to spending Abigail's first Christmas together.
Love all of the pictures. She is so very precious.
We love you all,
Grandma Jean and Grandpa Gary
Happy Anniversary! Happy Mirthday Abigail! Merry Christmas Eve to all! I have been praying for you today and thinking a lot of you. I hope that all went well today with Abigail. Please let me (us) know. I will try to call later...This Santa has to do some wrapping. Hugs, ML
Hope you and Brian had a wonderful 2nd anniversary. Thanks for our Christmas card,we enjoy seeing how Abigail has grown. Merry Christmas. Mary Helen & Ron
Merry Christmas. I was thinking and praying for you today. I came across this song and thought you might like it. Warning...it might bring a tear to your eye but I am thinking that you might have shed one or two already thinking of Madison up in heaven at Christmas. I love you my friend. Thinking of you always. ml
http://christianpublicityservices.com/dramatic_rose/dramatic_rose/sarahchristmas.htm
Happy 2 year anniversary - lovely post:)
Post a Comment