And I must say, as we drove home from a wedding last night at 20 mph, unable to see the road, and busting through drifts, I'm "hating" you too. I mean, they've even cancelled church! This morning the sculpted drifts are simply gorgeous. Alas, I must convince myself that after seeing your photos!
We have snow (kind of unusual for here before February, really) and drifts and wind and below zero... ugh...
I am sending you a big box of "gently used" clothes for Abigail - watch for them soon! (And I do not want them back - just pass on anything you can't use!)
5 comments:
I must say that "I hate you." Really. Grin. Gotta love it there. So jealous. Hugs. ML
And I must say, as we drove home from a wedding last night at 20 mph, unable to see the road, and busting through drifts, I'm "hating" you too. I mean, they've even cancelled church! This morning the sculpted drifts are simply gorgeous. Alas, I must convince myself that after seeing your photos!
That is so pretty
Oh, how cool!
I think I love where you live too!!
We have snow (kind of unusual for here before February, really) and drifts and wind and below zero... ugh...
I am sending you a big box of "gently used" clothes for Abigail - watch for them soon! (And I do not want them back - just pass on anything you can't use!)
Heather
Post a Comment