Monday, December 15, 2008

Geez Mom...could you take any more pictures?



















10 comments:

mamatutwo said...

She's a real beauty! I haven't checked back here in so long...my blogging habit has been seriously neglected! But I see that your little sweetie is getting cuter every day! A true answer to prayer!

Kristi said...

Fabulous! Oh my gosh - she looks stunning and so cute in her jeans! Why do jeans on a baby melt my heart? My favorite picture is the third from last - she looks so happy. And the final one is perfect - she's like "Look Mom, I am ready to be returned to my trailer for my massage, grapes, and non-fat, no foam, extra hot, light whip frap...now!" Thanks for sharing the photos! She looks wonderful!

Homegrown Tribe said...

never too many pictures! She looks like she's 'chunking' up now. :)

britt

Membership Required said...

too cute. I love me some baby jeans!
hugs, ml

Beth said...

I love all the pix, especially the one where she's crying. Your baby girl is so darn precious! I love her jeans and hat - so cute!

Devin said...

What a sweet series of pics...I especially love the smiling and the screaming ones! *hee hee*

Hey, would you email me when you get the chance? I need to ask you something, and I didn't want to do it in this public forum. My address is: devdev@sbcglobal.net

Talk to you soon!

Homegrown Tribe said...

You're the winner of the tummy time mat on my blog... come check it out and send me an email! :)

britt

Machelle said...

Did she get tired near the end? hehe. Too cute hun! I am the same with pictures...at least we have memories forever!

Les said...

First timer to your blog... so glad your baby is doing so well. You have been through a lot, thanks for sharing :)

SuzyQ said...

Your little miracle is positively adorable! Don't know how I found your blog, but it was nice to read your story!