Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If I didn't have bad luck...

"If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck".

You can often hear me saying that. Until today. Today...I got lucky! Not THAT kind of lucky. Geez people...get your minds out of the gutters, would you please? And no, I didn't win MckMama's Rebel for a Cause Raffle-Way (although I prayed every night that I would), but I DID win Brittany's One Step Ahead Safari Tummy Time Giveaway...and I am THRILLED! As soon as I saw she had this awesome giveaway going on, I just had to enter. I knew it would be just perfect for Abigail! We are working so hard to keep her on schedule with her adjusted age. And right now we are definitely practicing hold our head up. Ok...she's practicing. I'm just supervising. But I know this awesome playmat is going to help, so Brittany...from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Maybe luck is finally on our side...

6 comments:

Beth said...

This is totally off topic but thought I'd share a little mommy advice... if you're thinking about getting a bumbo for Abby, I'd get the bebe pod instead. She'll fit in it a lot longer than she would with the bumbo and the tray is a lot easier to attach on the pod, too. Just thought I'd share. we have the bumbo and I wish we had yhe other.

Membership Required said...

the bebe pod is AMAZING. But I saw that you won that mat and was so thrilled for Abigail. Doesnt it feel good to win! Have a great day. ML

Machelle said...

I saw that you won that and was so jealous! That is the most awesome mat I have EVER seen! Too bad it is so expensive or I would get one myself! Whoever invented that is a genius! CONGRATS!

Alicia said...

Stacie,

I found your blog through Brittany's when you won her give away. I have read all your posts about your heartbreaking, but miraculous journey. I live in Huntington Beach and how small the world is because Dr. Pepek's daughter is in 2nd grade with my oldest daughter. Abby is in GREAT hands!

Homegrown Tribe said...

I'm SO glad you won! You and Abby deserve it! :)

britt

Devin said...

Oooh, she's gonna love that! Congrats!