Beautiful photo! She's getting so big!
CUTE PICTURE! And holy cow!!! She is getting chunky!! Seriously, she has almost caught up with my girls!!! Great job for her eating and doing so well!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your little miracle!
Beautiful picture! Did you take it with your new camera? Just lovely. And she is getting so big. :)
Look at you go with your new camera! Very cute!
It's not the camera. She is just that pretty. Hugs, ML
See is so cute :) I just found your blog today, I have enjoyed reading it
She gets cuter everytime you post a photo!Thanks for your sweet word on my blog. It helps so much to know I am not alone or crazy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful photo! She's getting so big!
CUTE PICTURE! And holy cow!!! She is getting chunky!! Seriously, she has almost caught up with my girls!!! Great job for her eating and doing so well!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your little miracle!
Beautiful picture! Did you take it with your new camera? Just lovely. And she is getting so big. :)
Look at you go with your new camera! Very cute!
It's not the camera. She is just that pretty. Hugs, ML
See is so cute :) I just found your blog today, I have enjoyed reading it
She gets cuter everytime you post a photo!
Thanks for your sweet word on my blog. It helps so much to know I am not alone or crazy.
Post a Comment