Too cute! I was wondering, how much cereal are you putting in her bottle still? My doctor wants to back off on how much we put in because they are getting too many empty calories and not getting enough milk.
Oh no! We were doing 1/2 tsp per ounce but that made it so thick near the end they could not get anything. So we ended up doing like 1 1/2 Tbs per 5 ounces...so I am going to try 1 Tbs for 5 ounces tonight and see how that goes. So annoying this reflux thing eh!?
7 comments:
she is SOOOO cute!
BRITT
such a precious shot!
I just want to squeeze on her!!!
She is sooo cute!!!
Jessica
She has the prettiest eyes! Love it!
I am debating on doing the picture challenge because the pic is a nekked one of my babe's backside. Is that allowed?!
Thank you for your sweet comment.
Too cute! I was wondering, how much cereal are you putting in her bottle still? My doctor wants to back off on how much we put in because they are getting too many empty calories and not getting enough milk.
Oh no! We were doing 1/2 tsp per ounce but that made it so thick near the end they could not get anything. So we ended up doing like 1 1/2 Tbs per 5 ounces...so I am going to try 1 Tbs for 5 ounces tonight and see how that goes. So annoying this reflux thing eh!?
Post a Comment