Worthy of a caption, I think, but I just don't have the creativity to come up with one. Do you?
And poor Tyler...he's a real "guys guy", and gets stuck hanging out with the girls when his Daddy and Brian are at work. He kept opening the door to our attic (aka, Brian's tool shed), to "check" on the tools. We would tell him he could look at them but not touch.
When Brian got home in the morning Tyler was very proud to tell him that he took good care of them and wanted to show Brian the hammer. I guess proof that the tools had not been harmed in any way while Brian was at work.
And BFF Tatum had a blast in the swing...
that is, until she decided it would be more fun to eat the corner of my ottoman.
You have at it Tatum! There's still 3 more corners there for the taking!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I am sitting in the loft and I looked out to the sky and saw this:
I knew that bright light to the right of the moon wasn't a star so I googled it and sure enough, it's the planet Venus. Apparently tonight is the best night to get a good view of the two of them together. And lucky for me, the skies are clear tonight!
10 comments:
Oh now I am really jealous! Miss y'all! But hey we saw the same moon and venus...that's gotta count for something. By the way I think Abigail is giving Tatum hell for not finishing her drink(bottle)! Hugs, ML
I am so glad you took the pic! I grabbed my camera and put it by the back door only to get distracted by cleaning up toys! Beautiful! The moon, venus, and Abby and friends!
I tried to get a picture too, but couldn't get a good one. :(
It was so beautiful.
Cute cute! Gosh, do you have a good camera or something that will take a pretty picture of the moon and Venus?!
LOVE the night sky. Saw it too but had no idea it was a planet!
~Elyse~
Great job...love that picture...
And LOVE THE KITCHEN!! It looks brand new!!
How about:
"Seriously, girl....if you think I'm gonna give in and blink first, you've got another thing comin'...."
:-)
wow that is an awesome pic!
My 8 yr old is the same way as Tyler...boys are so funny!
My baby loves other children...it's so cute how they react!
Abby to Tatum, "So here's how I see it. You spill your mom's wine then my mom will help her clean it up. When they're not looking, we make a break for it!"
That's a beautiful photo!
Post a Comment