Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night When I Sleep

It's a rare thing for us to go out and buy something for our daughter. You know, other than the big stuff, like a jogging all-terrain stroller, high-chair... you get the idea. But we have been blessed with so many friends and family sending gifts and hand-me-downs, that it is rare that we ever have to buy anything for Abby to wear. But today...today while shopping for a jogging all-terrain stroller and high chair, we came across these, and...well...we just couldn't pass them up...





I mean seriously...does it get any cuter than this? Ok...so maybe it does...if it's your kid, but darnit, she's ours and we think she is just the cutest little thing around!

And when we got home with our new jogging all-terrain stroller, we went to the beach (it was about 76 degrees here today), and it figures, I didn't take the camera. Grrr. But I did snap a pic with my cell phone...



Have I mentioned how much I love this girl?

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow - those look so stylin' on here!

Holtan-Bates family said...

Look at those lips!!! Are you sure you aren't pushing around a movie star there???? :)

Anonymous said...

Your killing me with those pictures...she is SO GIRL in those! I love them!! So glad you guys are out and about enjoying yourselves!!
See you guys soon!!
Diane

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, can't deal with all the gorgeousness... love the shoes LOL

Sending St. Pat's day dress to you this week! Might be a pic of Ava and Ella wearing them last year on Hope's blog?

H, J, and 4 times A

Machelle said...

Those are just too cute! She is stylin and profilin! And I agree with Mrs. Bates, movie star for sure!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

what a stylish little angel. must take after her mama. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at Miss Abby! SO beautiful! Glad to see you are out and about and enjoying yourselves and the nice weather! We are so jealous-snow is headed our way tonight! 76 degrees sounds WAY better!

Hugs!
H,J and Ella

Angelwingsbaby said...

Those are adorable pics!!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

She is so cute! And those lips!! :) What stroller did you get?

britt

Membership Required said...

so what stroller did you get? The Bob? Baby Jogger? In step? Tike Trek? Tell me and oh yeah she is pretty darn cute in those sunglasses. Hugs, ML

LucieP said...

she is chilling in style mama!

Anonymous said...

hi abby...this is your cousin leila. i love looking at your pictures and blowng kisses to you!

Kelly said...

Every girl has to have some shades. She's adorable!

Beth said...

She is the CUTEST!!!!